20090602

“finals”

no coding this week. i’ve got “finals” next week. I put that in quotes because our professor avoided giving us an actual final in favor of turning the last homework into it. we did memory consistency models for our last lecture, which is utterly mind-bending and which I so far have never had to think about, because x86 pampers its programmers with sequential consistency (at least mostly). but I still see people ask questions on discussion aliases at work about “do i need to insert a write barrier here?” and stuff like that. again, utterly mind bending for me right now. this last homework is going to be fun.

1 comments:

Proffesional Invester said...

reat post, I am agreeing but u should check out our XxXclusive mortgate deals at h0tmortgage.dealtime.nig

Post a Comment